In this episode of the Threshing Floor, we sit down with John Heinz from Centerform, an innovation hub for Christian Ministry. Centerform serves as a co-working and event space in downtown Atlanta, Ga.
Our conversation includes:
- Red Dawn.
- Gas station snacks.
- What movie have you seen the most?
- Casey Neistat.
- John Heinz, the chief innovation strategist at Centerform.
- Reurbanization and the church.
- Engaging urban ministry.
- Coexisting voices.
- Centerform is about questions and getting the right people at the table and discovering the answers together.
- Defining urbanization.
- What is an innovation hub?
- What it means to create a fishpond.
- Discovering common language together.
- Rediscovering the idea of vocation.
- Space for pioneers and apostles.